Tuesday 22 February 2011

After being away up North for a few years to finish up school I am very happy to be home in Tulsa ! I thought, what better way to catch up with old friends than to blog :) I have missed everyone so much while I was away, especially my best friend Cherry ; and I cannot wait to meet up with her again ! I hope it will be just like old times ... I feel so out of the loop after being away for so long, that I was jumping for joy when I heard the news of the job offer back in my home town !

Updates of my adventure North to come soon! But for now, I'm off to see some old friends : D

7 comments:

  1. Arrrrrrrrrrrr. Welcome. I felt like being a y'er pirate. Which probably didn't go as I planned. Oh well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcia. I am new here! We should be friends !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Justin we should be friends ! Whats your story anyway ??? I have to catch up with everyone, like I said, I'm sooo out of the loop !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty It Is Arrgh Not Arrr :p God, Go Back To Pirate School :P Welcome Back To Tulsa MARCIA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha read the about me on my blog thing. I dont feel like typing that much :) and I kinda dontvknow what's going on either. Your not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Marcia!!!I am sooo happy your back!:)

    ReplyDelete