Friday 8 April 2011

Well nothing to exciting happened to me the last week or so, but I figured I would update my blog since I havent been here since then. Although I did make some delicious cupcakes today, I was going to post the recipe but decided against it. Mainly because Im too lazy.

As for me and Two-Bit, which I am sure you are all wondering about... I havent talked to him since... Not because I'm annoyed or don't like him, but I (and I think him) think it would best if we kept our distance. I really like him, he make me laugh and hes very much down to earth, but when push comes to shove hes a greaser and Im a soc. Money should keep people apart or decide who you are with, but it does and thats a part of life... I grew up in a different world than him... This is not to say we wont hang out ever again or I'll never see him again, just keeping some space for myself....

Im thinking about heading up to Ontario to visit my friend. Take a week of work and just go and relax. Then hopefully when I get back I can meet up with Randy. I think its cool that he is back in town.  I havent heard from Cherry in a while either, not sure what is up with that???

Anyway Im going to pop in a movie and just laze around in my pjs next to the wood stove... With a cup of hot chocolate... Yes, that sounds like a plan... A simple and quiet Friday night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment