Monday 28 March 2011

Well the weekend turned out to be okay, nothing eventful, but relaxing ! I decided it would be wise to stay clear of 2-Bit especially since , I quote him "I was drunk off my ass, and immediately regretted it".... Whatever, it sure didnt seem that way....  Two Bit is a great guy, dont get me wrong, and I enjoy most of his friends, but Im not going to let a greaser get me down.... Maybe we'll just remain friends ??? We'll see. . . Kit clearly has her claws in him pretty good !

Anyway !!!!!! So Saturday I decided to drop off a gift for Soda and Katie... I needed gas, so I actually just dropped it off to him at the DX... Nothing much, just a gift certificate to go out to dinner. Soda is a great guy, but after hooking up with his sisters fiance I figured I would keep it short... Got my gas, said hello to him and Steve and took off.  I had a few friends over on that night to show off my new hair and just 'unwind'... Played some Wii, had some Fondue, danced and had a few drinks...

Sunday was just cleaning and relaxing... Like I said, nothing exciting... I hoping to catch up with Randy, its been years since I've seen him... Me and Cherry will have to get together again soon too... I read shes going out with Justin ??? Yeah, I definately have to figure out whats up there... I mean wasnt he with Sandy ??? How do you go from someone like Sandy Davis to Cherry ??? Two totally different types of people, I mean Cherry has class lol.

Well Im off , Im heading out for a run and then over to mom and dads for dinner. Were having lobster, Mmmmmmm =)

2 comments: