Friday 25 March 2011

Big Spend-A- !!!

Well I had a busy week at work this week, but Im glad its Friday evening and its over ! Im just going to make this a short and sweet blog as Im going out later, but I'll be back soon... Hopefully before the weekend  is over with some more fun gossip !

So I was alittle bummed over hearing Two-Bit slept with Kit... Guess I should have expected it, but not in the same day he was with me... I still think hes a cool guy but I've decided I'm not going to go crawling back to him... Im too classy for that :) BUT thats not to say I wouldnt hook up with him again , we just have to get some things figured out first ! Or at least I do ? ! ? !  But I see Randy is back in town too, I'd really like to catch up with him to ....

So to start my weekend off right I thought I'd spoil myself... I treated myself to a professional cut and dye on my hair ($250), some organic Moroccan Argan hair oil ($150), new cowgirl boots ($100) and a new outfit ($125)....  $625 later and I FEEL GREAT !!! A new Marcia ready to hit the town :) Nothing cheers a girl up more than looking pretty = )


 ^My new Moroccan Argan Hair Oil  ^


3 comments: