Tuesday 15 March 2011

Catchin up with Two-Bit

I've kinda had a rough week last week which is why I didnt post anything... Just needed as much 'me' time as I could get... I was thinking long and hard about the other night when me and Cherry went to the club and I ended up dancing with Two-Bit... Work was stressful too, and me and Cher have been trying to plan a party for some friends and I'm still missing Dean and Mel from up North... I dont know, just a weird week, lots of emotions... But Im an emotional basket case some times lol.

I was sitting by my fireplace having some hot chocolate and marshmellows... Just playing on my computer and watching the news....  I couldnt get Two-bit out of my mind... I called Cher up because I just needed someone to talk too... I really liked being with him the other night... We got along so well and he made me happy... I like to think I made him happy too but perhaps it was just the liquor ?

I thought about calling him, I'm sure I could find his number somewhere or get it from someone... But then I thought, he has a girlfriend... Thats wrong Marcia... I dont know kitkat but her brothers Pony and Soda seem okay... Seem like descent people, Im sure shes a nice girl and it wouldnt be right for me to call up her man... Nope I wouldnt do it I told myself... That plus what would Dad say ??? I've always been Daddy's baby girl... He would be ashamed of me... Ending up with a greaser from the East Side... Daddy being a doctor and all, I know he wouldnt like that... In fact he didnt even like me going away to school... He'd be happiest if I just met a nice rich professional man for myself and gave him lots of grandkids... He always taught me that was the proper thing to do... Get married to a nice rich guy and have lots of kids and be the best mother and wife I could be... Although he wasnt angry when I went to school.. Figured it would mature me , give me a taste of  for the world...  And my mother, oh she would be disappointed in me... She'd say "Marcia, how could you disgrace your family like this; we are better than that and you know it" ...

I love my parents to death and all my family but I didnt see how someones social status should matter when it comes to happiness.. Why should I be with someone for just money ??? Sure money is nice to have, but whatabout happiness ? Where I went to school, there was no Socs or Greasers... Took a while to get use to, but it was nice after I settled in... Everyone was just 'friends' ...

Finally Cherry told me "Marcia, do what makes you happy"... God I loved Cherry.. Such a good friend. To be honest, I think she was alittle uneasy about it at first, thought I could do better but in the end she is my best friend and wanted me to be happy...

Cherry got his number for me.. Dont know where or how but she did... Daddy certainly wouldnt be impressed... Not only was I interested in a Greaser but I was going to CALL HIM? That was just weird, and wrong according to Daddy...

I got the nerves up and called...

Two-Bit " Hello "
Marica " Hi, would , aw... Two-Bit be in" < OMG I didnt know his real name ??? > !!!
Two-Bit " Two-Bit PHONE" he yelled...

I began to have a 'conversation' on the phone with this person, when I realised I was actually talking to Two-Bit and he was just being 'silly' in pretending he was calling for Two-Bit.. What the hell did I get myself into I thought haha.

Marcia "Aw hey, its Marcia... Remember from the club the other night.. Cherry got me your number"

I think I took even him by surprise...
I continued to tell him that I had a really good time that night, and even way back when at the movies... I told him I was still alittle lonely being back home, that I only had Cherry and that I'd love to get together again...

He seemed hesitant but asked if I wanted to hang out... Maybe get a coffee or a drink... Catch up... I offered for him to come over to my place and told him I'd meet him at the store down on 10th street...

So off I went to get him... My stomach was doing sumersaults ! Anyway I found him and he jumped in my SUV , licence plate reading "Dadysgift" ... He seemed impressed... We hurry back to my house... Went inside and I showed him around.. We headed back to the living room and I went into the kitchen to get some drinks...

Marcia "Beer ?" I yelled in at him ?
Two-Bit "Nothing but" he said... "This house is yours, all yours ?" he asked me..
Marcia "Sure is... Daddy helped some... But its just me in here" I smiled back... And opened his beer for him... He just looked at me... Guess he never seen a rich soc girl open her own beer bottle, and then drink from it lol.

I sat next to him and began to show him photos from my little journey up North, all my friends I made there... He smiled at me and I smiled at him... My hand gently made its way to his thigh, and I couldnt help myself I started to rub it... Once I realised what I was doing I apolojised ...

Marcia " I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY " I was beat red...

He just looked at me and said "Dont be"
Then he put my photos on the table, gently laid me back on the coach and began to caress me...
Two-Bit " I have never been so happy to get a call from a soc" ...

24 comments:

  1. Sorry not to sound rude or anything but. Two-Bit is in love with Kitty. As in KitKat Curtis. Sorry he would never leave her cuz no offense to you Kitty is AWESOME! And if he breaks her heart I will get my pregnant ass over there and chop off his balls. Then I will get me and my gang to come and kick your ass. Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well not only are you a pregnant slut, but clearly your a bad mother too... But then again, I was raised in a descent home with parents who actually loved me ... I guess you don't have that going for you ... Your just a charity case .... I hope you have a nice day too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. trust me I heard that how many times? yeah actually I'm not a bad mother ask anyone in the gang. And you wouldn't know ANYTHING about being a Greaser. My parents were alcholics who beat me in their free time. My mom forced me to uncover the real me by making me be a model. You come from a good home and lots of money because you're a SOC. And how am I a charity case when you called over an engaged man? Trust me I will go get EVERYONE to come and kick your rich little ass. Bring it bitch I don't fuck with this shit. And Danielle means the world to me so why don't you fuck off. You don't know anything about me. So if you're looking for a fight try me bitch. Have the worst day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND MY PARENTS ARE DEAD TRY LIVING IN MY SHOES FOR A DAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I heard your dad stabbed himself in the heart ? I would too if you were my kid... Pregnant and all you can think of is partying and fighting... CPS could be interested in that... No wonder Soda and Justin don't want you...Im sure my SUV cost more than your entire house HAHA And clearly Two-Bit isnt too in love or he wouldnt have been at my house... Maybe he wants a shot a better life ?? With a descent girl who was raised right... Someone with an education, money and a good family :) But Im off to bed... I have a job for a living... You take care sweetie....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you don't know about Kitty? Hmm you get a surprize. I would watch out if I were you. And my dad stabbed himself in the heart cuz my dad died. And btw don't call me sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I cheated on Soda cuz I was drunk just how much you know. So hope you enjoy your last "peaceful" night

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy you don't have to be so mean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea Justin I agree with you 4 once! And sandy your dad didn't stab himself cuz 'he died' he had to have a reason to do it. At first I thought u were nice but now I know the truth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy you dont have to jump all over Marcia.The only thing you started was a big fight...It just makes it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously sandy just causes trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cherry, Jenna, Justin, you all rock :D I must apolojise for my language, normally I wouldnt come off like that, but some people just need to be put in their places lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah they do... It's okay for that kind of language when you need to get something out of your system

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with Jenna...Sometimes you need to get things out of your system...and its easier to say stuff like that in the heat of the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. well you people are new so you don't even know Kitty so leave me alone because I was trying to defend my friend and I have moodswings cuz you know I'm pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love drama when I'm not involved. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never said anything bad about Kitty and I never said that I am completely on Marcias side...I didnt even say what I thought about all this...I just said that didnt have to be so mean about it.And I understand that you were sticking up for your friend but you could had been nicer or more calm at least.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah I agree. That was mean sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. ok Marcia I appoligize you really don't know Kitty like I do she might seem tough but she's like glass on the inside she breaks easily. I would never want to see her get hurt. And with all this shit I've been going through you were there when I had to take anger out. Sorry not telling you, you have to forgive me

    ReplyDelete
  20. And guys dont be so hard on Sandy she came off as mean but she felt like she was doing the right thing and standing up for her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha i love angela
    and im not jumping on sandy but something kinda stuck out at me you said that they dont know anything cuz they're all new. well um so are you especially to the rest of us.

    and marcia you probably should hop off of tibbs dick. :/

    ReplyDelete
  22. HAHAHAHA, YOU GUYS THIS WAS PRETTY FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete