Friday 4 March 2011

Wine, cheese, clubbin' & Two-Bit !

After Cherry's unfortunate incident with her place catching on fire, she decided to come and stay with me just until everything got back in order... It was great, we sipped wine ate some cheese and giggled over old times. I was definately happy to be back in Tulsa, I forgot how much I missed my friends; especially Cherry !

After a few drinks and some good stories we decided to head into town... Both of us got dressed up... Me in my black knee high heels and little black dress and Cherry is her sexi red tube top and black skirt... She could always pull off red, wish I could do that haha.

Cherry "How about we go to this new pub down town, Doolans they call it"
Me: "Sounds good ! "

So we called a cab and went into town... It was a Friday night, so it was fairly busy... Didn't see anyone I knew but decided I was going to have a few more drinks and dance... God I love to dance ! Me and Cherry danced the night away.... Guys hitting on her as always, thats my Cherry haha. While we were dancing a very cute guy came up to her so I decided to give them alittle alone time and I headed to the bar for another beer.... Greasers and Socs all in one bar... I like to say times have changed, but you could see everyone sticking with their 'own kind' .... I was at the bar and ordered another drink and a voice yelled out

"That ones on me"

Who the hell could that be I thought... Turned around and it was Two-Bit Matthews... The greaser I met that night at the movies a while back... The one that never bothered to call me ???? Hmmm, what could he be up too I thought... Either way , I didnt care, I was secretly excited to see him ! Still handsome as ever, and hoping his humor haded left him....

Two Bit "Long time no see, didn't think I'd find you here... Whats a good looking girl like you doing in a place like this"
Me "Me and Cherry decided to come out for somes drinks and dancing... She suggusted this place..." I gave him a  glace and continued "And now Im glad she did"

He smiled .... And our conversation just took off... He was telling him about his mother, and I told him I heard and how sorry I was. I guess he just had to get out , clear his head...  But he kept cracking jokes, I guess that was his way of dealing with loss... After we finished a couple of drinks he grabbed me and we headed to the dance floor , WOW, What a great dancer ! Who would have thought ???? He has both his hands on my waist to and turned me around... I now had my back turned to him as he was grinding up behind me, his hands carressing my curves... I was in heaven ! Cherry seen us and she shot me a glance, probably wondering why I was dirty dancing with a greaser, but I could tell she thought it was pretty hot too!

It was close to 3am when the bar started closing down... Me, Two-Bit, Cherry and a guy she met there were standing outside while the two guys had  a smoke and we called a cab... I was going home, Cherry took off; not sure where too but I knew she'd find her way home... I just stood there alone with Two-Bit chatting until the cab arrived for me to take me home.... It was a great night of dancing and drinks. We get along so well... The cab came and I handed Two-Bit my number (Hopefully he uses it this time!)... He gave me a kiss, just on the top of my forehead and thanked me for a good night...

As the cab took off, I waved to him and he headed off walking in the other direction....
What a great night....

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY a character who is sticking with the novel ! Yes Marcia and Cherry are friends,and Yes Marcia and Two-Bit should hook up ! I <3 it ! Its much easier to read these blogs with out all those random characters....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an email.About Jenna.

    ReplyDelete