Sunday 13 March 2011

Well its been a week or so since I last blogged but its been a bit of a 'crazy' week for me. Not to much happened, but just enough to keep me away from the computer. Cherry has even been trying to get a hold of me , something to do with a party, and I havent gotten back to her yet either... Just alot of personal things going on in my life right now, I guess I'm a bit of a "Debbie Downer" ...

It was nice bumping into Two-Bit... Kind of a 'blast from the past' ... It was a good night.

Anyway if your reading this Cherry, I promise we'll get together soon ! We need a girl chat... Got lots of things on my mind... I'm 'torn' over something... Between something I want and my morals... A rock and a hard place for sure...

Guess thats why god invented alcholol...
Apple Martini it is !

1 comment: