Saturday 19 March 2011

Things are starting to really look good for me = )

Well after Two-Bit left the other night I knew I was really falling for him. I mean before I just really got along with him, he was great. He could make me smile, he had an awesome sense of humor, he was handsome, he was just a really cool guy.

I was still alittle worried about what my parents would think but quickly dismissed that concern. I'm grown up, they have no say in my life. It would just hurt me if I knew I dissappointed them, but I think once they see me happy they will be happy for me as well. They do love me.

Then KitKat came to mind. Not because of Sandy's moronic hissy fits, but because Kit seemed like a good person. I know her brother Soda and Pony seem okay too. I didnt know them really but we've met a few times and they seemed like really nice people. But again, I had to take my happiness into consideration. Two-Bit was the one engaged , not me. That plus if he was seeing me behind Kit,was he really in love with her ???

Anyway, I was at the gym early this morning and when I came home I had something to eat and got a shower. When I was sitting there in my living room reading my book the phone rang, it was Two-Bit. He told me that he really enjoyed being with me the other night and that he wanted to get together with me again, have some fun and talk alittle. He said he felt like himself with me. That he has never been with a soc that is so much like him in personality. He said he respected me as an educated working woman and that not many greaser woman were like that...

So he actually just walked over to my house. I offered to pick him up but he said he liked to walk, plus he enjoyed the fresh air. Once he got to my place he grabbed a beer , It was only 1pm so I just had a glass of water lol. We were watching some TV and chatting, laughing away... Then we began to have a serious disscussion. About Kit and everything we were doing... What my parents would think... He was worried about Kit and I respected that... He was definately interseted in seeing me though. I guess I made him 2nd guess his current relationship.

Before I knew it , it was early in the evening. We ordered pizza and watched a movie. Then as I was tidying up, he came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist. Gave me a kiss on the back of my head and whispered in my ear "We should go upstairs" ... I just sighed , giggled and said "Well thats probably more comfy then the couch !"...

So we went upstairs and when we finished we just laid there naked and cuddling. He was such a sweet man... I didnt want him to go home. I wanted him to spend the night with me, but he again voiced his concern about KitKat and said that me and him have some serious things to take care of....

Does that mean we are an item now ??? I sure hope so.......

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Marcia! And I think it does mean your an item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Angela's. Marcia your family wont accept tibby. And I'm not gonna accept you. Two people who care that much about their family can't be happy together without our blessings. and ik twobit cares about his family. He doesn't love you. You might be having a school girl fantasy and not wanna believe it. But he doesnt. And the sooner you believe it the faster you can TRULY be happy sweetie.

    ReplyDelete